Bog Street Reseller Agreement for Physical Retail
This Reseller Agreement for Physical Retail between Bog Street LLC (“Bog Street”) and The Name of the company submitted with the form (“Reseller”) covers the general terms and conditions for resale of Bog Street products.
This Agreement designates Reseller as an official authorized retailer of Bog Street products and the agreement to the following terms and conditions:
- Company will provide wholesale pricing and support to help the Reseller represent Bog Street products in its physical store location(s) (the “Store”).
- Company guarantees the manufacturing quality of all products as covered by the warranty policy.
- Unless otherwise designated, the resale of product is exclusively limited to the physical Store(s) locations or through the reseller’s website.
- Retailer will not sell broken package quantities (individual picks) online. Packaged picks sold online will be sold based on MSRP standards.
- Reseller is legal owner or authorized representative of a physical “brick-and-mortar” retail storefront located in the USA and able to provide proof of such ownership to Company upon request.
- Authorized Resellers may be required to meet minimum standards for size, volume or other conditions to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Company may require a Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) in order for Reseller to qualify for wholesale pricing.
- Company may accept any purchase order by (i) written confirmation, (ii) sending invoice, or (ii) delivering the products, whichever occurs first.
- If Company does not accept a purchase order within  business days after receiving it, the purchase order will lapse. No Purchase Order is binding on Company unless accepted by Company as provided in this Agreement.
- The terms and conditions of this Agreement prevail over the terms and conditions contained in the purchase orders as well as any terms or conditions contained in any other documentation related to the subject matter of this Agreement.
- Unless agreed differently by the parties in writing, Company will select the method of shipment and the carrier for the products.
- Risk of loss to products shipped under any purchase order passes to Reseller upon Company’s delivery of its products to contracted carrier.
- Company will not be liable for any failure or delay in fulfilling or performing its duties when the failure or delay is caused by acts beyond Company’s reasonable control such as natural disasters, riot or civil unrest, national or regional emergency, and shortage of adequate power or transportation facilities. Company will give notice to Reseller if such events occur, and will use its best efforts to deliver the Products as soon as practicable and to ensure the effects of the event are minimized.
- This Agreement, including all exhibits, schedules, attachments, and addenda attached are governed by the laws of the State of Florida
- If there are any disputes or disagreements related to this Agreement, the parties will use their best efforts and negotiate in good faith to resolve the dispute.
- Reseller may not assign any of its rights or delegate any of its obligations under this Agreement without the prior consent of Company.
RESALE AUTHORIZATION, SUPPORT AND WHOLESALE PRICING CONDITIONS:
- This agreement does not authorize listing and resale for major online marketplaces including, but not limited to, Amazon.com, Reverb.com, Walmart, eBay, or resale to any other 3rd party not listed in this agreement.
- Reseller agrees to not resell or distribute internationally or domestically to any 3rd party not exclusively defined in this agreement.
- Company reserves the right to cancel Reseller’s authorization without notification for violation of the terms of this agreement or conducting business in a manner that negatively affects Company.
- End customer returns and refunds for purchases from the Store are the responsibility of Reseller.
- Reseller agrees to abide by the MAP policy (view MAP Policy).